OPDON ArtiLink 200 Automotive Diagnostic Tool
1. TOPDON Artilink200 is equipped with OBD functions to help you enhance the effectiveness of diagnostic work on partial parametersrsquo running status in Engine and AT systems:
Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the current Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC); Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
Erasing Codes: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
Reading Freeze Frame Data: Allows the technician to view the vehiclersquos operating parameters at the moment a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) is detected.
Reading Vehicle Identification Number: Reads and displays the VIN for users to identify the vehicle information, the WM1, VDS, and VIS.
2.TOPDON Artilink is equipped with 16pin connector, which is suitable for most OBD2/CAN protocol vehicles.
3.Equipped with a 105cm (41.34 inches) connecting cable, it enables users to have a convenient diagnosis sitting in the driver seat or standing outside the vehicle instead of bending in the driver seat.
4.This code reader is made of ABS plastic, and together with rubber keys. Itrsquos an ideal tool for basic OBD problem solving.
5.Being designed with black-and-white LED screen (128 * 64 pixel), this code reader is great for data analyzing, even in the bright light, all the information are clearly displayed.
6.Code reader TOPDON Artilink200 features built-in OBD2 DTC lookup library which shows code and code me
ans directly instead waste time in searching codes definition identification on internet.
7. Unlike other lower-leveled versions, it supports ALL OBD2 protocols, including K Line, L Line, Double CAN, J1850 PWM, and J1850 VPW Communication Protocols.
8. Multiple Languages supported: English, French, German, Spanish, and Dutch.
9. There are 4 buttons on AL200, The up/down button for scrolling the menu. The Enter and Exit button allow for navigation back and entering menu.
10. No any Batteries or Charger needed to power the code reader on, you can directly use it with power from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.